Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lipstick That Won't Budge From Your Lips: Chanel


Every lipstick company touts its fabulous new staying power, but while I've found a few lipsticks that stick around longer than others, I've never found one that really stains the lips ... until now.

Recently I noticed my friend Shreya's lipstick was still perfectly in place after hours of walking in the blistering heat with me New Delhi. Her secret? 'Chanel,' she said. It's simply the best makeup in Shreya's opinion and I must say her Rouge Double Intensite was amazing. She dabbed a bit on my hand, told me to wait a couple minutes to let it dry, then had me to try to rub it off. Wouldn't budge and it's still there a day later. Sold! Apparently the lipstick contains she butter so it isn't drying. A bonus: The other end of the tube is lip gloss for you gloss girls who poo-poo the 'stick.

SHAILENDRA EKKA
PGDM-A-III

No comments:

Post a Comment